Friday, July 30, 2010

Call for Artists - Save the TaTa's


Hey there, I am so excited about an upcoming even that our doll club is co-sponsoring with Mary Ellen, owner of Gallery 225, here in Gilbert AZ.
Our event, "Save the TaTa's" will be a silent auction and is going to be held on October 15th at Gallery 225. We are putting out a call to artists to donate their work to this special event where all the proceeds will go to the charity.
As a breast cancer survivor I am "over the moon" excited about this event. If you are interested in contributing as an artist, let me know and I will get you the guidelines and the submission form.
If you're not an artist, but would still like to help out - we're looking for any contributions, donations, etc. Just let me know and I will get you the information.
Thanks!
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment